Ration Card Haryana: Haryana Ration cards list 2020, How to apply for Ration Card in Haryana state. Rashan card status and documents at https://haryanafood.gov.in/en-us/.
Ration Card Haryana
Haryana food and civil supplies department has officially released the 2019-2020-2021 ration card list. Haryana citizens who had previously applied have the privilege to check their names from the list using the online portal set by the state government. The registration process also is taking place as no set deadline date for the Ration Card Haryana.
What is a Ration card?
These essential legal documents issued by the state government or central government of India. It’s issued to all citizens according to the level of income. The card helps the government provide food subsidy for citizens who cannot afford food and other commodities at high rates. There are different types of Ration card:
- APL (above poverty line) Green color card
- BPL (below poverty line) yellow color
- Antyodaya families. Pink card
- OPH (other priority households) Khaki color
- CBPL (center below the poverty line)
Indian citizens can avail of different government benefits such as food and government financial schemes. The National food security Act oversees the ration card; the body allows citizens to access food grains at the public distribution system. Haryana citizens who have applied for the Ration card can view their names as stated district wise. The government and the food and civil supplies department have implemented new ways of producing ration cards. They have cards for all categories of citizens according to the income and the number of family members.
How to Apply Haryana Ration card 2021?
The government has no set deadline for the Haryana Ration card application process. Citizens can apply for the cards using the following steps:
- Visit the official food and civil supplies department page of Haryana at https://haryanafood.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click the link @saralharyana.gov.in.
- New applicants need to register on the portal by providing their name, email id, and registered mobile number.
- For the registered applicants, directly enter your email id and password.
- Note the application is for Haryana citizens only.
- If an applicant forgets their login details, they can select the tab forgot password. The portal will send a password link to the registered email id. Use it to create a new password.
- Next, click on the option new ration card and proceed to enter all required details on the application form.
Haryana Ration Card list 2021
- Go to the official website page https://haryanafood.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select the option PDS portal a new page will open click the option E-public distribution system.
- The portal will again open a new page and click on the tab report tab.
- Next select MIS& report followed by the option Ration card.
- Now select the respective district form the dropdown list, next click the option AFSO of the particular region to proceed.
- After the details, check the shop nearest to you, and the ration card list will appear on the screen.
Applicants need to upload or present certain documents for verification as follows:
- Your recent passport size photo.
- Aadhaar card
- Details or documents about your gas connection.
- Recent documents on electricity bills.
- PAN card
- Income certificate.
- Bank passbook.
How to check Haryana Ration card status online?
- Visit the Haryana food and civil supplies department’s official website.
- Enter your email id and password to login to the portal.
- In the portal, enter your reference id attained during the application process.
- The portal will search and provide the Ration card status on the screen.
Ration card status using the SMS method
on your mobile devices type the word: SARAL<space><>application id/ticket number>
send the message to 7738299899 to track your status
Frequently asked questions
What is the set mode for the Ration card application?
The government provides citizens with two options for ration card application online and offline mode.
What the last date for the ration card application process?
Haryana citizens should take advantage of the application process since the government has not given a deadline.
What is the time for processing the new ration card?
The ration card processing takes 15 days from the date of application.