How to Pay Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Bill Payment 2023 at NEFT, RTGS, Net Banking, Billdesk, Cheque, Cash, Phone Banking, ECS, Visa Credit Card Payment. SCB Credit Card Payment | Pay Credit Card Bill Online at https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Payment
SC Credit cards are an effective transaction system that allows users to purchases goods and services at ease. The card offers various cashless services such as utility bill payment, mobile bills, purchasing property, shopping, and more. It’s a simple, smart way of going cashless and keeping daily activities moving. Standard Chartered Bank customers enjoy a variety of credit card services. The bank provides different credit cards based on the user’s eligibility. The cards are designed based on shopping, travel, restaurant, corporate cards, and more.
Besides the purchasing and bill payment services, Standard Chartered Bank credit cards offer cashback and reward points. The card user can redeem the points for the set items or services provided by the bank. Standard Chartered customers can select a variety of credit card payment options to clear pending bills or services.It’s easy to pay through online or offline channels.
SC Bank Credit Card Payment
To clear the credit card bill on time, users can utilize the following payment mode.
- Visa credit card payment
- Auto debit
- Payment apportionment
- Cheque payment
- Online banking (Netbanking)
Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Payment
Standard Chartered credit card payment: online channels: To use the NEFT service, the credit cardholder should add the card to the beneficiary list to proceed.
- Open the Standard Chartered Net Banking portal.
- On the menu
- Click the fund’s transfer option and select “add beneficiaries.
- Enter the following details:
- The beneficiary’s name: Standard Chartered Bank.
Account number: credit card number
IFSC Code: SCBL0036001
Bank branch address.
- Next, log in to the net banking platform
- Open the beneficiary list section.
- Choose NEFT as the payment option
- Select Standard Chartered credit card from the list.
- Recheck the details
- Enter the amount to pay to complete the transaction.
SC Credit Card Payment Using SC Net Banking Online Process
Step by step SC Credit Card Payment Using SC Net Banking Online Process
- Visit the Standard Chartered Bank online banking page.
- On the menu, click the “online banking” >sign up for online banking” option.
- Next, read the terms and conditions and click the “I agree” button to continue.
- Click the “accept” button.
- Key in your debit card number and PIN.
- Click “next” >”confirm” button.
- The system will automatically send an OTP number for verification.
- Enter the code and click “next.”
- Now enter your preferred password and username.
- Log in to the page and proceed with the credit card bill payment.
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Bill Payment at Billdesk
Step by step process to pay Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Payment through BillDesk portal
- Open the Billdesk website page.
- Next, add your credit card number and key in the amount to pay.
- Select the bank account to debit the amount.
- The portal will open the select bank’s payment page.
- Enter your login details: user ID and password.
- Verify the payment amount for the system to debit the funds.
SC Credit Card Bill Payment Through RTGS (IFSC code)
- Go to the Standard Chartered net banking page.
- Click NEFT as the transaction mode and select the preferred credit card from the list.
- Check on the details and key in the amount to pay.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment using UPI
UPI mode is also a convenient payment method. However, the user needs to register to complete any transaction.
- The user should download an application that supports UPI payments.
- Enter the registered mobile number, IFSC code, bank name, and all account-related details.
- Next, create a UPI ID and PIN.
- Now you can log in using the credentials.
- Click on the UPI money transfer option.
- Key in the account number and IFSC code
- Next, key in the amount to pay to complete the process.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Using Apportionment
The method applies to credit cardholders with multiple credit cards and might have outstanding payments. The bank offsets the bills to help maintain good credit records. Standard Chartered Bank will first pay the minimum amount due in all card/EMI account for the cardholder. Once the minimum is paid, the remaining balance is diverted to the highest balance. However, the Bank has the right to pay overdue debts first based on priorities.
Offline Credit Card Payment Methods
Standard Chartered credit card payment using cheque payment
To clear credit card bill payments, the card user should address the cheque to Standard Chartered Bank. The user can drop the cheque at the bank branch collection boxes. Note the payment should be made in advance before the due date.
Auto Debit/Electronic Clearing System (ECS)
The Bank allows credit card users to pay credit card bills automatically. The user will provide the amount and date when the system will deduct the amount. The system can deduct the minimum amount or full amount based on instructions.
The credit card user should register and apply for the service by downloading the forms from the website to avail of the services. Follow the page’s instructions to apply and enjoy the services.
Which payment modes should I use to complete same-day credit card payments?
There are several payment modes that complete transactions on the same day. Phone banking, Cash transaction, UPI payment method, Online banking system
How can I automatically debit the credit card bills from my savings account?
The Bank offers ECS/ Auto debit facility to debit bills automatically based on the user's request.
SC credit card login
Direct login: https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/
Standard Charted Credit Card Payment Processing Timings
2 Hours to 72 Hours (It depends on bill payment transaction type)
How many credit card bill payment Transaction types available for Standard Charted ?
NEFT/IBFT, Online Banking, VISA credit card payment, Bill desk, Cheque and Cash payment, Phone banking, Auto debit, Payment Apportionment