i-ખેડૂત Gujarat Ikhedut portal 2021 Registration, application, and status check at https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
Farming is among the top economic backbones in India. The majority of Indian states invest more in farming to boost their state incomes and citizen’s needs. Gujarat state invests in different agricultural schemes. To benefit the farmers and the state’s economy. There are various scheme address horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, and all farming related fields.
To access all the schemes, Gujarat has introduced a unified portal, which contains all farming schemes in Gujarat state. Interested farmers can apply for the scheme and avail benefits of all other schemes in the portal. The Ikhedut Gujarat portal is the single portal containing all Gujarat farming details.
Benefits of the Ikhedut portal
- All farming information is contained in one portal.
- The portal doesn’t charge any fee to farmers for information.
- Farmers can plan their farming seasons based on the information distribution in the portal.
- Gujarat farmers can apply for tractors and receive a subsidy from the government. The subsidy provision is under the Khetiwadi scheme.
Requires documents for the Ikhedut portal access and registration.
- The applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Copies of identity documents: voter’s ID card, D/L, PAN card, and more.
- A recent passport size photo.
- A copy of the bank passbook.
- Registered mobile number.
The download process for the application form for the Agricultural assistance package for rain loss
The Gujarat government plans to compensate all farmers affected by the 2018 rainy season. Farmers can download the application forms from the i-ખેડૂત portal. They are to fill in all mandatory details to avail themselves of the government benefits.
- Open the Ikhedut Gujarat website portal.
- On the homepage, menu click the link indicated as “agricultural assistance package for rain loss.
- The link is the first on the page; once you click, a new page will open.
- Select the download button to get the form on your device.
Updated schemes on the Ikhedut portal Gujarat
- The underground pipeline/PVC scheme.
- Stable saver scheme
- Post hall digger scheme
- Multi crop planter scheme
- Potato planter scheme
- Power tiller scheme
- Charge cutter engine and oil motor operator.
- Groundnut differ scheme
- Automated seed low fertilizer drill scheme
- Cultivator scheme
- Open pipeline scheme
- Automated seed low fertilizer planner scheme.
- MB plau mechanical reversible scheme\automated seed drill scheme
- MB plau hydraulic reverse scheme.
Eligibility criteria for the Ikhedut portal
For online registration and application, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- One must be practicing farming as a profession.
- The applicant must have an active bank account.
- They must have an Aadhaar card.
- They must have all recommended documents.
The application process for the Ikhedut portal Gujarat
- Visit the official Ikhedut Gujarat website portal using the link: https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Select the option “schemes” on the homepage menu.
- Next, select the scheme of your choice to continue.
- The system will open a new page click on the scheme you prefer.
- The portal will request if you’re already registered for the scheme. Click “no” if you are not registered, followed by the “proceed” button.
- A new page will show click the option “new application form.”
- Enter all the request details on the form to continue.
- Ensure to enter your ration card details and land information.
- Next, enter the captcha code on the page and click submit button.
How to check Ikhedut application status
- Open the Ikhedut Gujarat website page via link https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Proceed and select the tab “applicant facility” on the homepage.
- Next, select the option i-ખેડૂત portal application status.”
- The portal will display the Ikhedut portal form on the screen.
- Enter your registered mobile number and application number.
- Next, enter the captcha code on the screen.
- Now click the option “view application status.”
- The portal will display the application status online.
Tractor Application on the Ikhedut portal
- Navigate to the i-ખેડૂત Gujarat website portal.
- From the homepage menu, click the option “schemes of Khetiwadi.”
- Enter all required details on the application form.
- Recheck the details, and if okay, click the submit button to complete the process.
How to submit feedback on the Ikhedut web portal
- Visit the Department of Agriculture, farmer’s welfare, and co-operation website page.
- Click the option “feedback” on the homepage.
- The system will display a form on your screen. Enter all mandatory details such as the mobile number and captcha code.
- Proceed and click the “next” tab.
- The portal will provide feedback instantly.
Downloading the Ikhedut mobile app
- Open your Google play store on your device.
- On the search bar, enter the application name Ikhedut.
- Select the search button and then click the download button.
- After download, click the install button and open it.
- What is the objective of the Ikhedut Gujarat portal?
The Ikhedut Gujarat portal was designed to provide farmers with information. They can check details such as weather, agricultural schemes, market prices, and more.
- Who created the Ikhedut web portal?
The Gujarat state government established the portal.
- Who is eligible for the Ikhedut Gujarat portal and schemes?
All farmers in the state can access the portal after they register their details. The applicant should be practicing farming as his/her career to benefit from the schemes.