How to Apply for Income Certificate Online in Tamil Nadu. Download Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu. Get Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu at https://tnega.tn.gov.in/projects/e-sevai. Step by step process given below.
Tamil Nadu Income Certificate
Family breadwinners hold a significant position in family and state. The individual helps cater to various home needs and allows growth by paying various taxes. To identify citizens with sources of income, the Tamil Nadu government, through the Revenue Department. They have developed a unique and legal income certificate.
The certificate is designed to confirm the user’s annual income. The income certificate indicates an individual’s money sources. The document allows users to avail different services and welfare programs in the state, like scholarships and food subsidies.
Tamil Nadu citizens can apply for an income certificate through the online portal or by visiting the revenue department offices at an affordable fee of Rs.60. The department produces an income certificate within 15 days of application.
Required Documents for Income Certificate application in TN State
Eligible applicants should present the following documents:
- Passport photo
- Address proof details
- Landholding details.
- Houses details
- Family ID
- Self-declaration of applicant
- Salary certificate
- PAN card.
How to Apply for Income Certificate Online in Tamil Nadu
- Go to the Revenue Department offices or Thasildhar and request for income certificate application form.
- Fill in the mandatory details and attach the required documents.
- Next, submit the form to the respective officer for verification and official remarks.
- The officer will provide a reference number for status checks and future references.
- After the application, the Village Administrative Officer VAO and Revenue Inspector RI will check and approve the application.
- Once authenticated, the VAO and RI officers will submit the form to Thasildhar will issue the income certificate.
- The user will receive the certificate seven (7) days after approval.
TN Income Certificate Online Application 2023
- First, the applicant should register through the TN eSevai portal link.
- Next, register to get your CAN number in the following steps:
- Open the TN eSevai website page.
- Select the “citizen login” option to continue.
- New applicants should click the “New User” option.
- Next, enter the required details like:
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar number
- Create a password and confirm.
- Captcha code.
- The system will send an OTP code to your mobile number.
- Enter the code to validate the details and complete the registration process.
TN eSevai Login
- Visit the TN eSevai website portal and select the “Revenue Department” tab from the homepage.
- Next, click the “REV-103 Income Certificate” option from the menu.
- Enter your CAN number and click the search button to avail your records
- Proceed to a new page, enter the required information and submit the application form.
- Next, upload the required documents and select the “make payment” option.
- The payment page will show complete the process using your preferred payment mode.
- The system will save the application as a draft.
- Once the details are approved, the user will receive the certificate in 7 days.
Income Certificate Download Tamil Nadu
How to Download an tamil nadu income certificate
- Go to the TN eSevai web page
- Enter your login credentials to open the account.
- Select the “check status” option and enter the application number.
- Click the search button, and click the download certificate option once available.
How long is the income certificate validity?
The certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. The user can change based on income sources after the expiry or before.
What is the processing time for an income certificate in TN State?
The applicant will avail of the document within seven days after approval.
TN Full Form?
Tamil Nadu (TN)
Guide on TN Treasury 2023, ECS Status, Pension Status, Pay Slip 2023, DDO Report visit this link