Now you can pay your Indusind credit card payment 2023 with in 2 minutes through billdesk online. Indusind bank credit card payment at www.indusind.com. Credit card customer care
Indusind Credit Card Payment
Indusind bank creates different methods for credit card bill payments. The bank customers can pay their bills on time through the official online and offline methods. Today we focus on some modes of payment authorised by the Indusind bank.
Indusind Credit Card Bill Payment Online Process
The bank has various online methods such as net banking, mobile banking, Autopay, and ATM process.
Online payment through the Indusind bank net banking process
- The applicant needs to register for net banking service before proceeding to the payment process.
- Now login to the Indusind net banking page using your username and password. The bank refers to the net banking portal as an indusNet net banking service.
- On the homepage, click on the tab fund transfer proceed to the tab add a beneficiary for visa credit card bill payment.
- Now enter the card details such as name, VISA credit card number, expiry date, etc.
- Next, click on the tab to any visa card, which is under the option transfer funds.
- Now select the Indusind saving account from which the funds will be transferred.
- Chose the credit card to make the payment, enter the amount, and confirm the transaction process.
- Key in the OTP number sent to your registered mobile number to confirm the transaction.
Indusind Credit Card Payment Through Mobile Banking
- Login to your Indusind mobile banking app, and on the menu, select the tab credit cards.
- Next, click on the tab pay now at the bottom of the page, now choose the mode to make the payment either the bank account or swift pay.
- Enter the actual amount to pay or click on the amount given on the page.
- Key in your MPIN to authenticate the transaction.
- The page will process the transaction instantly and confirmation message sent to your mobile number and email id.
How to Pay Indusind Credit Card Bill Using Autopay?
- The Cardholder can instruct the bank for auto-debit from the savings account.
- They need to set instructions on the amount to pay either a total or minimum amount from the account.
- The auto pay method helps Cardholder to clear the bills without defaulting and also pay on time.
- Download and fill the auto-pay form providing all the details and payment to debit each month. Now mail the auto-debit mail to the bank for the activation process.
For net banking login visit Indusind Net Banking step by step procedure
Indusind credit card payment using UPI through the Indusind IFSC code.
- First, download the application supporting the UPI payments.
- Enter your mobile number and bank details such as IFSC code, bank name, and bank account.
- Now set the UPI id and PIN to complete the registration process.
- Login to your UPI app.
- On the menu, go to the UPI payment section.
- Now click on the send money option.
- Key in the account number and Indusind bank IFSC code INDB0000018
- Recheck the details and click the payment option.
Indusind Credit Card Payment Using ATM
- Visit the Indusind ATM lobby near you, on the menu, select the tab Visa credit card bill payment.
- On the menu, select the Indusind bank account from which you want to transfer funds.
- Next, enter the beneficiary VISA credit card number.
- Recheck the details and confirm the transaction.
- The system will send a confirmation message for a successful transfer to your registered email and mobile number.
Indusind Credit Card Payment For Non-Indusind Account Holders
The indusind creditcard holders don’t require to have and indusind bank account to make a bill payment they can use several ways as follows:
Indusind Credit Card Payment using NEFT, RTGS or IMPS with IFSC code
- Visit the bank net banking portal; on the homepage, go to the tab transfer funds.
- Click on the tab add beneficiary and provide the following details:
- Indusind bank IFSC code INDB0000018
- Enter the credit card number.
- The beneficiary’s name.
- Bank name
The bank will take one hour to enter the Indusind bank as a beneficiary. After which you can proceed with the payment process.
- Login to your net banking and directly select the tab fund transfer.
- Next, select the mode of payment: NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS.
- Recheck the details then enter the amount to transfer. Now make the payment to the right credit bill.
Indusind Credit Card Payment Through Visa Money Transfer
- Go to the official Net banking portal.
- Again select the visa payment under the tab third party fund transfer from the homepage.
- Enter the sender and receivers details as follows:
- Account number
- Beneficiary name
- Indusind bank IFSC code.
- Recheck the details and click on the payment button to complete the process.
Indusind Bank Credit Card Payment Billdesk
Credit card payment using bill desk
- Go to the bill desk website portal.
- On the homepage, enter the details such as:
- Card type
- Credit card number
- Registered email id and mobile number.
- Amount to transfer
- Sender bank account
- Recheck the details and click on the submit button.
- Make the payment by selecting the net banking option of the selected bank.
- The system will confirm the transaction and provide a transaction reference number.
Indusind Credit Card Payment Using Swift Pay
- Applicants using the swift pay method need to use the bill desk portal to make payment.
- Enter the credit card details and all relevant information such as email id, mobile number, and amount.
- Now make the payment using the net banking website of the selected bank.
- The page will send a confirmation message of successful payment.
Credit card payment using NACH
- The NACH facility allows the Cardholder to set specific instructions on the amount to debit even if the card is not the same with the bank account.
- Download the NACH form for Indusind credit card payment, enter the required details, and then attach a canceled cheque.
- Send the form to the bank address to help complete the transaction.
Offline Indusind credit card bill payment
- The Cardholder can visit any Indusind bank brank in the country to make a cash payment.
- They are to fil a deposit form then make payment by submitting the form at the counter.
- Note the bank will charge a small amount of Rs. 100.
- Amount exceeding Rs. Fifty thousand will require a PAN card of the depositor.
- Visit the Indusind bank branch and deposit a cheque for the bill payment.
- Drop the cheque in the drop box at any bank branch
- On the cheque, ensure to mention the credit card number and all-important details before dropping the cheque.
- Cheque payment should be made the day before the credit card bill payment date to avoid late payments. Cheque takes several days to mature according to the bank set days.
|Section||India Help Line number||Outside India Help Line number|
|All Indusind bank customers||1860 267 7777||+91 022-44066666|
|Premium Banking / Indusind Credit Card||1860 267 7777||+91 022-42207777|
|Vehicle Loan||1800 102 3333||+91 18001023333|
|Fastag||1860 210 8887||+91 18602108887|