Jan Suchna portal
The Rajasthan state government has eased the hassles of acquiring information for different schemes and services online. The government has developed a portal where state citizens can retrieve details from a single Jan Suchna portal. Jan Soochna website portal is the new development by the Information and Technology department. The portal contains a list of 56 schemes from 30 departments and more information about 154 schemes in the same portal. These provide citizens with a chance to access different schemes with a single login. Users can access the portal (Jan Suchna) through the link https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/
Jan Soochna Portal
What are the benefits of Jan Soochna website portal?
- Rajasthan citizens can get public information quickly from a single portal.
- The portal reduced corruption cases as services are available online.
- It provides transparency in the government.
- Rajasthan citizens can access information without visiting the department offices.
Citizens can check the list of the department from the portal by visiting the https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in. Here they can access the following departments and schemes.
List of the scheme under the Jan Suchna scheme
- Procurement of Food Grain on Minimum Support Price(MSP)
- Rajasthan Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme 2019.
- Short Term Crop Loan 2019.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Society Registration Application (Co-operative) etc…
How to Apply Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal State Wise
- Go to the Jan Soochna website portal.
- On the homepage, click the option “click here for information on the scheme.”
- A new page will show with rules and regulations of the portal.
- Next, get the complete details for specific schemes in the State.
- You can click each scheme and retrieve information according to preference.
How to Download Jan Suchna Mobile APP
- On your device, go to the google play store or App store.
- Enter the word Jan Soochna on the search box.
- The page will show different search select the right Jan Soochna app.
- Click the download button then install the app on your device.
- You can now open the app and access all the government services and schemes.