PAN Correction Form | PAN Card Correction Form PDF 2023 download. Download PAN Card New / Correction Form PDF 2023 at https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/pan/downloads-pan.html
PAN Card Correction Form
Indian citizens operate with various cards to achieve services. PAN holds tremendous significance for the citizens acting as identity proof document and income tax purpose. The income tax department has the duty of issuing citizens with electronic format PAN cards. To access the menu, one requires to enter their details. However, mistakes might occur, and wrong information is feed on the PAN card systems. Also, an applicant might prefer to change his/her name or other details on the card. The process is possible through various methods.
PAN Card Correction Apply Online
Applying for PAN card update or correction online
- Go to the NSDL E-Governance website https://www.tin-nsdl.com/
- On the services, tab clicks the option “PAN.”
- Now click “apply” under the option “change/correction in PAN data.”
- The “application type,” choose “changes or correction in the existing PAN data/ reprint of PAN card” no changes in the existing PAN data.
- Next, on the “category “section, choose the correct category. If you registered with your name, select the individual category.
- Enter your name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
- Now enter the captcha code and click the submit button.
- The system will register the request and send an acknowledgment number via email id.
- Proceed with the process by clicking the “continue with PAN application form.”
- A new application form will show three options. Select the option indicated as “submit scanned images through e-sign on NSDL e-Gov.
- Enter the mandatory details such as Father’s name, mother’s names, and Aadhaar number, then click “Next.”
- A new page will appear. Here you can make the changes to your address. Enter the address proof documents, PAN, age, and identity documents.
- Now sign the declaration, then click the submit button.
- The payment page will show different payment modes. Select any from demand draft, net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- After payment, the system will send an acknowledgment slip. Take a printout of the slip and send it to the NSDL e-Gov. Office plus the proof documents. You need to affix your photograph on the space provided and sign across the photo. The applicant must write “application for PAN card changes” and the acknowledgment number.
PAN Card Changes or Corrections Fee
Chargeable fee for changes or corrections of existing PAN card
The charges are the same for new PAN card applications and changes or updates. The applicant needs to pay the following fee:
|Rs.110/-||if the communication address is in India|
|Rs.1,020/-||for communication address outside India|
Documents Required For Pan Card Change
The applicant has to provide an address, age, and identity proof documents.
1.Documents for Individuals and HUF
Identity and resident proof documents
- Aadhaar card
- Electronic photo id proof document.
- Driving license of the applicant
- Ration card
- Arm’s license
- A photo identity card of either central or state government
- Pension card
- Domicile certificate.
- Property registration certificate.
Age Proof Documents
- Aadhaar card
- Matriculation certificate
- Birth certificate
- Photo identity proof document from central or state government.
2.For Indian Companies and Entities
- Certificate of registration by the registrar of companies.
- For partnership: registration certificate by the registrar of companies or copy of partnership.
- A trust deed
- An agreement or certificate of registration number offered by charity commissioner or registrar of cooperative society
PAN card changes can only occur if the card has wrongly spelled names. Changing of surname due to marriage and legally changing your name.
PAN Card Correction Form PDF 2023
Download PAN Card New / Correction Form PDF 2023