Punjab National Bank : How to Know PNB Bank customer ID o(r) User ID & PNB CIF number. PNB Customer ID check with net banking, SMS, Online at https://netbanking.netpnb.com.
PNB Bank Customer ID
The PNB (Punjab National Bank) is a local and international Bank established in 1984.It’s famous for its excellent banking and financial services offered to millions of customers. PNB is the second largest public sector bank in India. It has numerous branch networks in and outside India. The PNB bank provides a unique identification number to all registered customers. The CIF number or customer ID is unique to every member and contains user details.
The Customer information file (CIF) or customer ID is a digital platform established by the bank to help store users’ banking information. The client account is merged with the CIF number for all banking details. Customers can retrieve their CustomerID in the various system offered by the PNB bank.
Purpose of PNB CIF Number/ PNB Customer ID
The CIF is significant to all customers; it helps users safely transact funds to and from their bank account.
- It’s used when transferring money from your account.
- Helps in the internet banking registration process.
- The CIF number also helps in money transactions from multiple accounts in the same bank.
- The bank uses the number to trace, process orders and risk profiling their customers.
PNB Customer ID
Ways to find the PNB CIF number/ customer ID or user ID
The PNB bank has authorized several ways to help bank customers trace their CIF numbers. The user can use any of the following processes.
- PNB CIF number through Cheque book
A customer can request the bank for a cheque book to help in money transfer. The Cheque book contains the banking details of the respective customer. The CIF number, customer ID, or user ID are indicated on the cheque book.
- Know the PNB CIF number using a bank passbook
A PNB passbook is issued to all PNB registered customers. It is mainly given during the first registration to help in recording all banking services. The user can avail bank account number, account holder's name, type of account, and more on the passbook. The user ID/CIF number is also indicated on the passbook page.
- Customer ID search on PNB welcome kit or letter
The majority of banks in India provide customers with a welcome kitty. The Punjab National Bank also provides a welcome letter that contains all client details such as name, account number and customer ID. The user can check the CIF number on the letter to help continue with banking services.
PNB CIF Number Using an Online Platform
The Punjab national bank Customer ID is a significant facility for the user to avail of any online service. The customer must enter the user ID to log in to the online banking system. If you are not registered with PNB Net Banking follow the link.
- Open the PNB website page vial the link https://netbanking.netpnb.com/
- On the homepage, the menu clicks the “retail/corporate internet banking” tab.
- Next, select “know your user ID” >key in your account number” >date of birth/PAN card number.
- Recheck the details and click “verify” details.
How to Get PNB Customer ID using PNB Net Banking
Customers can also get the user ID through online services such as internet banking platforms.
- Visit the PNB internet banking page.
- On the menu, click “personal settings.”
- The system will show the “primary customer ID.”
- Now you can access all PNB online services.
Suppose a Punjab national bank customer finds it challenging to access the customer ID. They can call the following toll-free numbers.
- 1800 180 2222
- 1800 103 2222
- 0120 2490000
- Can I visit the Punjab National Bank bank to request for PNB customer ID?
Yes, the PNB customer can also access the customer ID by visiting the bank branch for help. Ensure to carry your banking details such as bank account, name and other documents. The bank executive will help you get the customer ID.
- Is the customer ID indicated on the bank statement?
Yes, one can download a bank statement of any specific time frame and avail the bank details and CIF number.
- PNB Full Form
Punjab National Bank (PNB)