The RAJSSP Rajasthan Pension 2023 apply online application process, Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana eligibility criteria, required documents for varda pension, Old Age pension, disability pension & RAJSSP Mobile APP 2023 at https://ssp.rajasthan.gov.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx
The aged, widowed, divorced women, disabled, and poor elderly are the Rajasthan state’s vulnerable people. The groups face financial challenges and lack proper facilities for their daily livelihood. The Rajasthan state government has introduced a unique social security pension scheme. It’s designed to help in financial security to the susceptible groups in the community.
The Rajasthan government values and caters to senior citizens, widows and divorcee. The RAJSSP pension scheme provides beneficiaries with finances to sustain their daily needs. All applicants require to fulfil the scheme’s criteria before applying. The government has created an open link for all eligible applicants https://rajssp.raj.nic.in/.
RAJSSP State Government Pension Scheme
These three social scheme designed for a particular group as follows:
- RAJSSP state old-age pension scheme(SAOPS)
- Rajasthan state widow pension scheme (SWPS)
- Rajasthan state disability pension scheme (SDPS)
The social schemes also extend to central government-sponsored schemes. The Indian government provides the following social security schemes.
- Indira Gandhi National old-age pension scheme 2020 IGNOAPS.
- The Indira Gandhi National widow pension scheme 2020 IGNWPS
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension scheme 2020 IGNDPS
The Central Government National Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicant should be 60 years and above (BPL).
All widows above 40 years BPL.
An applicant with 80 per cent disability and above 18 years.
Rajasthan state government offers financial benefits based on the following criteria.
Older women above 55 years and older men above 58 years with an annual income below Rs. 48,000. The government will provide Rs. 750 per month to help with basic needs. For applicants above 75 years, the scheme will offer Rs—1000 per month.
The beneficiary (widow or divorced)women above 18 years and has an annual income of Rs. 48,000. The SWPS beneficiary will receive support based on age. Applicant’s age 18 to 55 years will receive Rs. 500 per month. Those between the age of 55 to 60 years will receive Rs. 750 monthly, and applicants aged 60 years are provided with Rs. 1500 monthly.
For applicants with 40 per cent disability at any age, the annual income should be below Rs 60,000.
- Women below 55 years: Rs. 750/-
- Men below 58 years: Rs. 1000/-
- Women above 55 years: Rs. 1250/-
- Men above 58 years: 1250/-
- Women above 75 years: 1500/-
- Men above 75 years: 1500/-
All eligible applicants must produce the following documents:
- Aadhaar card.
- An operation bank account and details for pension deposit.
- Recent photograph.
- Operational mobile number.
- Income proof.
- Bhamashah ID.
- Birth certificate
- Address proof.
RAJSSP Pension Online Application 2023 Process
The government provides both online and offline application modes. New applicants can visit the E-Mitra centre or public SSO centre. After the application process, the applicant needs to state the payment mode they prefer.
Online Application process
- Open the RAJSSP website page
- and select the application form option.
- Enter the mandatory details and key in the captcha code.
- Recheck the details and attach the required documents.
- Submit the document online for verification.
Offline application process.
- Go to the sub-divisional officer of the Block Development office.
- Request for the application form and enter the required details.
- Attach the correct document and submit the form to the Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar.
- The officials will verify the details, and once approved, the pension funds are deposited o your account.
How to check RAJSSP Pension Status
Step by step to check Rajasthan RAJSSP Pension Status 2023 Online
- Navigate to the RAJSSP website page and click on the “Report” option.
- Proceed to the “pensioner online status.”
- Enter your application number and security code for verification.
- Next, click the status tab to continue.
- The system will display the beneficiary status on the screen.
How to file a complaint through the RAJSSP Rajasthan web portal
Process for filing a complaint through RAJSSP Rajasthan Website
- Visit the RAJSSP website page and select the “reports” option on the homepage.
- Next, click “pensioner complaint.”
- Now key in the application number, name and security code.
- Recheck the details and click the submit button.
- The system will register your complaint, which is addressed by the authority, within a few days.
Pension information of your region through the Jan Suchna portal.
- Open the Jan Suchna web portal and select the option “click here” from the homepage.
- A new page opens displaying different schemes. Select the social security pension beneficiary option to proceed.
- The page will display pension beneficiary details based on your region.
- A list of pensioners (district wise) will show on the screen.
Pension Details through Jan Suchna portal
- Open the Jan Suchna portal and press the tab, “click here.”
- The page will open a list of schemes, select the social security pension beneficiary.
- Next, click the tab “view your pension details”> enter the PPO number, Aadhaar card number, bank account number, Jan Aadhaar card number and more.
- Now enter your application code or the Aadhaar number.
- Finally, select the search button, and the pension detail will show on the screen.
Can I use the RAJSSP website for complaint about my pension funds?
Yes, the portal has a section for complaint/grievances. The applicant needs to enter the mandatory details, and the system will register the complaint. The authorities will resolve the issue in a few days.
Can I apply for other state's or central government social scheme pension while still benefiting from the RAJSSP scheme?
No, the applicant cannot apply for other social schemes with similar benefits. You need to only apply for the RAJSSP scheme if you’re a Rajasthan permanent resident.
What number can I contact for help about RAJSSP?
The user can contact support through 0141-5111007 or 5111010, 2740637.
RAJSSP – Rajasthan Pension Eligibility Criteria
RAJSSP Help Desk Number
Phone No :0141-5111007,5111010,2740637
For more information visit please official website https://rajssp.raj.nic.in