How to apply Uttar Pradesh (UP) Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023 (National Family Benefit Scheme) at पारिवारिक लाभ http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
The Uttar Pradesh State has great concern over the state citizens. The government always finds ways of creating a scheme that is directed to a citizen’s lifestyle. Financial assistance being the first option to help lead a comfortable life. Today the Uttar Pradesh state has a unique scheme that caters to families who have lost their heads. The UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana is the creation of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji. The government provides financial aid of Rs.30,000 to the family members. This applies to both rural and urban residents.
The पारिवारिक लाभ scheme works under the UP government and coordinated by the social welfare department of the Government of UP. The finances are distributed to families that are financially challenged. The family should apply for the scheme with 45 days from the date the death occurred. The money is transferred to the beneficiary account. In the recent past, the government offered Rs.20,000 but after 2013 the amount increased to Rs.30 000.
Eligibility Criteria of Parivarik Labh
To qualify for the scheme, one must fulfill the following details.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of UP state.
- Families below the poverty line should apply.
- The total family income should not exceed Rs 56,000 in urban areas and Rs.46 000 in rural areas.
- The age of the family head who passed on should be 18-60 years.
Required documents for पारिवारिक लाभ
- Applicants’ Aadhaar card.
- An income certificate.
- The death certificate of the head of the family.
- An operational bank account number.
- Residence certificate.
- Identity proof documents.
- The age certificate of the head of the family.
- A recent passport size photo.
- Registered mobile number.
How to apply for UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Go to the National family beneficiary scheme website portal using the link http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select the option “new registration.” button.
- A new page will display, showing the registration form.
- Enter the name of the applicant, resident, bank account details, and information about the deceased. Ensure to enter all fills required.
- Upload the required documents on the page, then select the submit button.
- The registration process is complete.
The UP Parivarik Labh Yojana status check
- Open the official Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana website http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/ page.
- On the menu, select the application form status. Now click the button “know the status of the application form.”
- Select your district from the list. Next, enter your registration number and account number.
- Recheck the numbers and then select the search button. The system will display the status on the screen.
How to check the National family beneficiary scheme (पारिवारिक लाभ) district wise.
- Go to the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana website page.
- On the homepage, select the District wise beneficiary button.
- On the menu, select your district to proceed.
- The system will open the list of Tehsils, select your Tehsils.
- The page will now display the blocks. Choose your block and finally select the Panchayat.
- The system will generate information on district-wise beneficiaries on the screen.
Applicants who find it challenging can access the support team through the numbers 18004190001.