Basava Vasati Yojana beneficiary status check online and correction list 2021 available at RGRHCL Project official website portal login at https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/index.aspx.
Proper housing and housing facility is man primary basic need today, having shelter gives chances to get other requirements at ease. The Karnataka state government has implemented ways of housing citizens who cannot afford houses and are in poverty-stricken situations. The Basava Vasati Yojana is the official government initiative to house low-income families in the state.
Basava Vasati Yojana
The Basava Vasati Yojana is a scheme managed and run by Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL). The government established the company in the year 2000 to help economically weak families in the state. Since the establishment, the government has issued some houses to low-income families at a very low price. The government has also implemented a website where they can check a new list of RGRHCL and their application status.
Benefits of Basava Vasati Yojana scheme
- The scheme helps house homeless citizens of Karnataka.
- The government offers the house at a very affordable price.
- The scheme is transparent as applicants use the online method for application.
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Applicants’ annual income should not exceed 32000.
- Income proof documents
- Identity/age proof documents
- Aadhaar card
- Recent passport photo.
- Address proof.
How to apply for Basava Vasati Yojana Scheme
- Go to the official Basava Vasati Yojana website https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in portal.
- On the homepage, go to the “online application” tab.
- Enter all the details required, such as date of birth, father’s name, annual income, etc.
- Next, upload all the documents as requested by the portal.
- The selection is conducted by the MLA or gram Panchayat and other higher authorities.
Process of checking Bavasa Vasati Yojana Beneficiary status
- Visit the RGRHCL official website page https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/Static/BeneficiaryStatusNew.aspx
- Click on the option Beneficiary information on the menu.
- A new page will show choose your district, enter the beneficiary code then click submit.
- The system will show the Basava Vasati Yojana application status; you can download the document for reference.
The process to check the name correction report.
- Navigate to the official website RGRHCL portal.
- On the homepage, click on the side you belong to either the city or rural.
- Next, click on the option name correction report.
- Select your district, city, taluka, GRP/GP.
- The system will process the list and display it on the screen.
Process of checking grant release information report
The beneficiary can use the same website portal to check on the grant release, the date, and process to go by. They can also follow the steps below:
- Visit the official RGRHCL website portal.
- On the homepage, select the option that suits where you live “rural or city.”
- Next click on the tab beneficiary grant release information, the portal will display a list in excel sheet format.
- Open the list and check the grant information, one can also make a copy for reference.
Applicants eligible for the housing facility can avail of all the required documents and start the application process. It’s a genuine and transparent procedure that gives all economically weak citizens a chance to own a home.
- Full form of RGRHCL
Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited
- What is RGRHCL official website
https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in is the official web portal.
- Basava vasati yojana helpline number
Telephone number: +91-080-22106888 and +91-080-23118888,
Fax number: +91-080-22247317