The SBI Credit Card Payment through 5 ways in online. SBI Credit Card bill Payment 2022 Step by Step Procedure given below for more visit sbicard.com (or) onlinesbi.com
SBI Credit Card Payment
Bills are part of everyone life one has to pay on time to avoid hefty penalties from the creditors. The State Bank of India is at the forefront to assist in bill payment providing various ways to pay your credit card bills. The Bank has both offline and online process making it easier for customers to pay debts.
SBI Credit Card Online Payment
The SBI credit card bill payment for SBI account holder
- Open the online SBI website page https://www.onlinesbi.com.
- On the homepage, choose the tab “bill payments” followed by “manager biller”. Next click on the option “Add” and select the option “All India billers.”
- Now on the menu, choose the SBI cards and payments services Pvt.Ltd. For the biller registration process, submit all the legal details then verify the process using an OTP.
- After the process is done, view details on the bills to pay by clicking the “view/pay bills” then click “without bills” option.
- Now select the state bank credit card to complete the payment process.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment using UPI
- To use this facility, the applicant has to download the BHIM SBI pay, make BHIM SBI login account ensure to register with your mobile number.
- Next, create a VPA meaning virtual payment address and set a UPI pin.
- Now to pay for the SBI credit card bill select the tab “pay by VPA this is a 16-digit number of the SBI credit card.
- Enter the correct amount then click on “go”, verify all details before submitting, enter the MPIN and click submit button.
- The system will display the payment status on the screen.
SBI Creditcard Payment Through Paynet-pay online
The Paynet-pay facility is accessible for credit card payments for both SBI account holders and non-SBI account holder.
- Go to the SBI online account page and login with your login details.
- On the menu, click the tab “pay now” on the dashboard.
- The system will proceed with the payment and once done the portal will send a transaction reference number.
- To use the process without SBI account one needs to use the link: https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgijsp/sbicard/SBI_card.jsp
- Next, enter the details as requested by the page.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Using Mobile Banking
SBI bank customers with mobile banking facility can make payment using the online services. It’s easy and fast using the following steps:
- Open the SBI mobile banking account on your smartphone device, and select the tab “pay now” located under the option “account summary.”
- First, the mobile number and email id have to be registered, if not ensure to register then proceed.
- Enter the amount to pay, proceed and select the payment option and bank name.
- Recheck to confirm the details if correct, authorize the payment.
Auto Debit Card SBI Creditcard Payment
- For an auto-debit process, the cardholder has to register for the service at the SBI bank.
- Open the official SBI bank portal and download the Auto-debit card form, enter the required details then send to the nearest bank branch.
- Note during the registration process or filling the Auto-debit application, ensure to enter either “total amount” or minimum amount due “from your credit card. The amount will be debited from the card each month.
SBI Credit card Bill Payment Using Paytm
- visit the official page https://paytm.com/credit-card-bill-payment
- Next, enter the SBI credit card number and click proceed button.
- Click on the payment method from the BHIM UPI net banking page then select “pay now” option.
- Enter all payment details correctly then click submit to complete the process.
- SBI Full Form?
State Bank of India (SBI)