State Bank of Travancore Net banking (SBT Online). Onlinesbi personal banking 2023 at https://www.onlinesbi.sbi
SBT bank (State Bank of Travancore) was among Indian best and major banking facility established in 1945. The Bank’s headquartered in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The State Bank of Travancore later merged with State bank of India SBI making a strong collaboration. The Bank offers different banking services to millions of customers in the country with over 15,000 branches. SBI bank has five major associates, one being the state bank of Travancore.
- SBK: State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- SBH: State Bank of Hyderabad
- SBT: State Bank of Travancore
- SBM: State Bank of Mysore
- SBP: State Bank of Patiala.
The five banks offer quality and digitalized services, ensuring customers receive services without visiting the Bank. Online net banking is one of the major and significant banking service provided by the Bank. It enables customers to transact funds from anywhere using their smartphone devices.
How to Register for SBI Net Banking?
After the SBT bank together with the other listed Banks merged with SBI bank. Most of the banking system are shared among the associations. The online banking system is shared among all Banks, where customers can use the following steps to register.
Conditions before the sbi online registration process
- For a joint account, holders should visit the Bank to register for the service.
- To register, you need the registered mobile number linked to your account.
- You need a valid ATM card.
- Applicant must not be registered the service at any other bank.
SBI Online Banking Registration
- Visit the official SBI net banking https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm (or) https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/ website page.
- On the homepage, select the option “new registration” the page will show a pop-up message to ensure the applicant doesn’t have internet banking kit. Press “ok” to proceed.
- A new page will show click on the “new user registration “ next enter the required details such as bank account number, CIF number, branch code, country, registered mobile number the facility required and security code.
- Some of the banking details are found on the customer’s passbook; it’s easy to retrieve.
- Recheck the details and then click the “submit” button.
- The system will send an OTP to the registered mobile number for detail verification. Enter the number then click the confirm button.
- Continue and select the option “I have my ATM card online registration without branch visit” click submit tabto proceed.
- Enter your ATM card details, and the captcha code then click submit button.
- After completion, the system will send a temporary username, and the applicant needs to create a password. Repeat the password then click submit button.
- The applicant can log in to the net banking service, which is available after one hour. Here they have to change the username create a new username of choice. Now read the terms and conditions and click submit button.
- Next, create a profile password and login password, the two should be different, now select the secret question and answer—this help to recover your password once forgotten.
- Enter your place of birth, country of birth and registered mobile number.
How to Login to SBI Net Banking Page?
- Go to the official SBI net banking website page.
- Next click the “Continue” button to login enter your username and password then click login.
- Once on the page, you can access all the banking service you wish.
How to transfer Money Using Onlinesbi Personal banking (net banking) Process?
To transfer funds using internet banking, the user needs to add the person receiving the money as the beneficiary.
- Visit the official onlineSBI portal, click the option “other bank transfer” which is under the “payment/transfer”.
- Choose the type of transaction you would like to make and click “proceed” button.
- Next, select the account you wish to transfer funds to and the amount.
- From the beneficiary list, choose the account to send the money to and when the transfer will happen.
- Click to agree to the terms and conditions then click submit button.
- The user needs to verify all details if correct click confirms tab to continue.
- Enter the OTP number sent by the bank system to verify the details then click the confirm button.
- Once the process is complete, the user will receive a confirmation message on the screen.
Can joint account holders register for online net banking?
Yes, joint account holders can register for net banking but not through the online process they have to visit the Bank for registration.
How long does it take for the net banking service to be active and start working?
After applicant registers for the net banking service, they can avail services after one hour from when they registered.