YSR Asara Scheme: Eligibility, వైఎస్సార్ ఆసరా Online Application, YSR asara pathakam Beneficiary List and application status 2021 at https://apmepma.gov.in/ysr-asara.php
Women tend to multitask and cover various life aspects to the best of their ability. All women want what’s best for their families. This pushes many to request loans and funds from self-help groups and Corporative societies. The money covers schools fee, food, caring for elderly parents, and basic needs. The borrowing process is quite simple, but some get challenges refunding the amount. This lead to debt accumulation which is pretty humiliating and stressful to the family.
The Andhra Pradesh government (AP YSR government), through the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy, has offered a relief scheme to cater for the debts and financial needs. AP women for women in the SC/ST/OBC and women in BPL categories. They qualify for the YSR Aasara scheme benefits. The government plans to release more Rs. 6345.87 Crore to benefit 9 33,180 self-help groups in AP state. The groups have 90 lakh registered members.
About YSR Asara scheme
The YSR Asara scheme is part of the Navaratanalu combination of social welfare schemes. The CM Jagan Mohan Reddy government promised AP residents to implement nine schemes once they got in government. The CM and AP government have fulfilled the majority of the scheme in the 2020 11th September; the government launched the YSR Aasara scheme. The scheme is developed to help the state with financial benefits and loan waivers.
Significance and Features of వైఎస్సార్ ఆసరా పథకం
- The scheme caters for needy women who require loan waiver services in AP.
- YSRAsara empowers women in different aspects of life.
- The self-help groups can grow and continue helping more women with the financial boost from the government.
- The government reduces the interest on loans making it easy for women to access loans easily.
- The government plans to spend Rs. 25,383 Crores in four years to help women in the state.
To avail of the YSR Aasara scheme benefits, the applicant must fit the eligibility criteria set by the government.
- The applicant must be a member of a self-help group in AP state.
- One must be an AP permanent resident.
- The applicable loan should be before 11 April 2019.
- The woman applicant should be from SC/ST/OBC and minority communities or the BLP category.
YSR Asara Required Documents
- An Aadhaar card.
- Registered mobile number
- The loan issue documents.
- SC/ST/OBC. Minority community certificate.
- A residential proof document
- Recent passport size photo.
YSR Asara Scheme Application Process
The Asara scheme offers two application methods to suit all applicants. Applicants can apply through offline or online methods.
వైఎస్సార్ ఆసరా Online application process.
- Visit the YSR Asara website portal via the link https://apmepma.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select the apply button to access the application form.
- The page will show application instructions read and understand before you continue.
- Enter the required documents, signature and details on the portal.
- Recheck the information and submit the application form.
- The applicant can keep a reference copy by clicking the print button.
- The respective authorities will verify and process the application.
YSR Asara Application process through offline process
- Visit the nearest authorized bank.
- At the bank request for the application form.
- Enter the mandatory details and attach the request documents.
- Recheck the information and, if correct, submit the form to the bank officer.
- The officer will verify the details and provide you with an acknowledgement number.
- Keep the number for reference or status check.
Beneficiary List Checks for the YSR Asara scheme.
After application, one can use the acknowledgement number to get the beneficiary list online as follows.
- Open the YSRAsara website page and click the “YSR Asara loan verification report” option.
- Next, click the district name, municipality, CO and slum.
- The system will generate the SHG beneficiary list on the screen.
YSR Asara Scheme Application Status
- Go to the వైఎస్సార్ ఆసరా పథకం website page.
- Click the “application status” tab on the homepage.
- Enter the application number/acknowledgement number.
- Proceed and enter other required details and click submit button.
- The page will show the application status on the screen.
Payment status check
- Go to the official website page.
- On the homepage menu, select the tab “payment status.”
- Next, enter the application number and requested information on the page.
- Recheck the information and submit the details.
- The page will show the payment data on the screen.
How to Send a Grievance through the YSR Asara website
- Open the YSR Asara website page.
- On the menu, select the “grievance” tab on the page.
- Enter your name, mobile number, and date and grievance description and upload your file.
- Click submit button to complete the process.
To gain more information, applicants can use the helpline number 0863-2347302 for enquiries.
- What is the minimum age for eligible applicants for the YSR Asara scheme?
The scheme allows for a minimum age of 45 years and should be from the SC/ST/OBC/minority categories in AP state.
- Which year is the government waiving loans?
Eligible applicants should have loans before 11th April 2019 to get a loan waiver.