YSR KAPU Nestham Scheme Apply Online, Status at Navasakam.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh state government has various schemes benefiting women in the state’s weak sections of life. The Chief Minister has introduced a different scheme that offers these women financial help, helping them get an extra income. The YSR KAPU Nestham was established by the AP government to help women in poor communities. It focuses mainly on women in the KAPU section age 45 years and above. The funds help women open a business, which will benefit them and their families.
The government plans to provide Rs.15000/- per year to the women through their bank accounts. Already the government has provided 1101 crore rupees to boost the KAPU women section. The applicant can apply for funds using the online process.
Benefits of the YSR KAPU Nestham scheme.
- The scheme offers financial help to women aged 45 years and above belonging to the AP state’s KAPU section.
- AP government has allocated RS.75,000/- to help the women in this weak group giving a sum of Rs.15,000/- per year.
- The applicant must have a bank account since all the money is directed to the bank.
- The process is transparent and beneficial to women.
- The scheme is aimed at providing the RS 75,000/- from the year 2020 March to 2024 March.
- Women in this section can now open a business to help their families and have a better life.
The government has set criteria for people who should apply for the scheme. Below are some of the requirements:
- The applicant has to be a permanent resident of AP state.
- The women applying for the scheme should belong to the Kapu community.
- Applicants should be 45-60 years of age to apply for the scheme benefits.
- Women in the category should be in the BPL section to qualify.
- If the applicant family member works or is a retired member o any government sector, they cannot apply for the scheme.
- Applicant should not have a two-wheeler; however, if the family owns a XI, Auto, tractor, etc. they can apply for the scheme.
- The monthly income of the applicant shouldn’t exceed Rs.10000 for the rural area women and Rs.12000 for urban women.
- The family land should rank under the three classes of property, either the wetland or ten classes of dry land or ten classes of both.
- Families in the urban areas but live in rooms or property less than 75sqft can apply for the scheme.
Required documents fro YSR KAPU Nestham
- Your caste certificate
- Aadhaar card number.
- Date of birth
- Income details or certificate.
- Your bank account details or passbook.
- Residential proof documents.
- KAPU Nestham application form.
- Recent passport size photos.
- Ration card
- Education certificates.
YSR KAPU Nestham application process
- Visit the official website page www.navasakam.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the download button where a new page will show.
- The download form is the official application form, which should be filled
How to check YSR KAPU Nestham
- Go to the official website https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/ YSR Kapu Nestham page
- On the homepage select the tab know your secretariat
- A new page will open, search for the district’s name then click on the link provided by the page.
- Enter the name of your board; the page will display the secretariat code on the screen.