Within 2 minutes you can check HDFC Credit Card Status. Just follow the simple procedure to check HDFC Credit Card Application Status 2023 at https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_track_revamp/index.aspx
HDFC Credit Card Status
Credit cards are a significant payment card used by the cardholder to help to pay bills for goods and services. Today credit card is standard among many Indian citizens who opt to use the card from various merchant payments. The HDFC Bank offers customers an easy and quick way of applying for a credit card. HDFC customers can apply online using the HDFC website or visit the bank for the offline process.
After the application process, the customer can follow up on the progress by checking credit card status via the online. Every applicant is issued a reference number to help you track the credit card. However, they can use their date of birth and mobile number.
HDFC Credit Card Application Status
Check HDFC credit card application status 2023 online. Using reference and application form number.
- Navigate to the official website link https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_track_revamp/index.aspx
- On the homepage, go to the products tab to access the credit cards.
- The portal will open the credit card page, here click on track your credit card application status. The link is under the option of essential links.
- A new page will open here. Blank columns will show enter the reference number or mobile number. The application reference number is sent to the applicant’s mobile number via SMS.
- Enter the required details in the application form then click on the submit button; the system will display the status of the credit card on the screen.
HDFC Credit Card Status Check With Mobile Number?
- Go to the official HDFC bank website page https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_track_revamp/index.aspx
- Next, enter your mobile number, which the portal will send an OTP, key in the OTP, and then click on the submit button.
- The page will display the credit card status immediately.
Checking HDFC Bank Credit Card Status Using Air Waybill Number
- Open the HDFC link https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track
- On the homepage, enter the appropriate air waybill number and then click on the submit button.
- The system will verify the details received and display the status of the HDFC credit card.
Stages of the HDFC status
- In progress
- On hold
- No-records found.
How to Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Application Offline?
In case the applicant doesn’t have any internet access, they can contact the bank customer care or visit any bank branch for a status check. The HDFC has a toll-free number allocated to all customers; they can call anytime for help and check the HDFC status. Customers can call the number 61606161 or 6160616. Note applicant has to enter the area code before the said number to get connect. The toll-free number works round the clock, even on holidays and weekends.
The applicant needs the application number or reference number ready when making the call. The bank official will request you to read it for clarification and also search from the system. After giving the reference number, the officer will tell the status of the HDFC credit card. Note if the card is on hold or disapproved, you need to contact the bank for clarifications. The bank can request more details to verify your identity or give a proper reason why it can’t offer it.
HDFC Full Form
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC)