How to pay TNEB Bill Online. Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) online bill payment 2022 at https://www.tnebnet.org/qwp/qpay
The TNEB is a TN state-owned power generation and distribution Company. The Company is designed to distributed power to millions of consumers (21.3million by 2010). The TNEB Company is the largest state electricity board in the country. The board works under the Tamil Nadu government as a monopoly electricity body. The Company was established in 1957 to serve the Tamil population.
In 2008 the government introduced a holding Company TNEB Ltd. Which had two subsidiary companies: Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Ltd (TANTRANSCO) and Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO).
Every month the Company produces consumer electricity bills, which should be paid before the due date to continue using the services. Consumers can pay for the bills online or through visiting the TNEB offices in the state. The preferable process of being online payment. It’s quick and safe and doesn’t require the user to queue at the offices.
TNEB Online Payment
TNEB payment methods
The electricity board provides different ways to clear the bills. Users can pay via credit card, net banking facility, e-wallets, UPI, or offline method. The offline mode is conducted at the TNEB office by using cash, cheque or demand draft.
How to Pay TNEB Bill Online
- Go to the TANGEDCO website https://www.tangedco.gov.in/ page.
- On the login page, click the option “online payment service.”
- The system will open a new page, enter your username and password and click “login” button.
- You can now access the page, check your electricity bill from the tab “my bills.”
- Proceed and click on the option “quick pay” to commence the payment process.
- Direct Link for TNEB Online Payment : https://www.tnebnet.org/qwp/qpay
- A new page will show enter the mode of payment.
- Enter the bill amount; you have the choice to increase the amount.
- Next, enter all required details and click “proceed.”
- The system will direct you to the payment gateway.
- Follow the instructions to complete the bill payment process.
- After the payment, you will receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile number. The same message is sent to your email id.
- Go to the portal’s dashboard and click “my bills” to check whether the bills were successfully settled.
TNEB App Free Download (TANGEDCO)
|Android Tneb App Download link||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tneb.tangedco&hl=en_IN&gl=US|
|IOS TNEB app download||https://apps.apple.com/in/app/tangedco/id1289553490|
How to Pay TNEB Through Mobile App
The TNEB electricity board has a mobile app designed for electricity details. Consumers can download and install the app on their mobile phones.
- On your smartphone device, go to the Google Play store or App Store.
- Enter the TANGEDCO name on the search bar.
- Select the first option and click download and install the app.
- Once the app opens to allow the app to make and manage phone calls.
- Again allow the app to access your gallery and files on your device.
- Next, enter your login username and password then click the tab “login.”
- The app will request for a 4-digit number to use as the PIN.
- Enter the number of choices and confirm the same in the next step.
- After you, login changes or create a profile by providing all information required by the TNEB portal.
- Now go to the homepage and select the tab “quick pay” to start the payment process.
- User has the choice to pay the indicated bill amount of add any other amount.
- Select the payment mode, enter all payment information to proceed.
- A new page will open fill all the payment instructions to complete the process.
- The system will send a confirmation SMS to your mobile number and email id.
Offline TNEB Bill Payment Mode
The TNEB allows users to pay through offline methods. You need your electricity bill when visiting the TNEB offices. The payment can be through cash, demand draft, cheque or UPI methods. After the payment, you will receive a payment receipt for reference.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Helpline Contact Numbers
Customers can make their complaints through several numbers offered by TNEB.
|You can also call||044-28521109, 044-28524422|
|Camp office number||044-24959525|
Visit the TANGEDCO website page and click “consumer service” followed by “customer complaint.” Register your complaint and submit it. You will receive feedback from the Company officials.
- Can one pay for multiple bills at the same time with the same platform?
Yes, you can pay different bills using the same platform. All you need is to enter their consumer number on your profile and complete the payment.
- How can I calculate my bill estimation according to my usage?
The TNEB has provided the consumer with the bill calculator facility on the TANGEDCO website.
- How can I pay for my penalties online?
For overdue payments, the TNEB will disconnect your electricity connection. You can check whether your page is still active and make the payments. However, it would be best if you visited the nearest TNEB office for connections and payments.
- How to pay tneb bill online
Direct link to pay tneb bill online https://www.tnebnet.org/qwp/qpay