The HDFC Bank Credit Card Payment through HDFC net banking 2023, mobile banking, Neft, Rtgs, Through branch (Visiting Branch), Mobile App & using UPI & HDFC Credit Card Bill pay online at Hdfcbank.com
HDFC Bank Credit Card
HDFC credit card holders have two convenient bill payment methods. The online and offline modes according to one’s preference. Online HDFC mode has several bill payment channels that help clear before the due date. These methods include Bill desk, NEFT, mobile banking, and internet banking. For the offline mode, users can clear the credit bill using cheque deposits, ATM payment, and over the counter cash payment. The online method is fast and convenient compared to the offline modes. It takes few minutes to transact without visiting the HDFC branch.
HDFC Credit Card Payment
Benefits of Online HDFC Credit Card Payment
The online process holds many benefits to the cardholder as follows:
- Fast and convenient as you can clear the bill on time.
- You can access your transaction statement easily.
- All transactions are saved on the platform for reference.
- Easy to log in and make payments.
- You can account for every amount you transact using online channels.
How to Pay HDFC Credit Card Bills Using Internet Banking
- Visit the official HDFC bank Net banking portal.
- Log in with your password and customer ID.
- On the menu, select the option “cards,” and details about your credit cards will show.
- Choose the credit card and then select the “pay” tab.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay: total outstanding or minimum amount due.
- After making the payment, the amount is deducted from the HDFC banking saving or current account. The amount is credited to your HDFC credit card account.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Through Mobile Banking
Mobile banking is easy and fast since many people use mobile devices more. You need to access the HDFC mobile website m.hdfcbank.com. These help you access your HDFC account directly for easy transactions.
- Go to the m.hdfcbank.com from your mobile device.
- Enter your login details (password and customer ID)
- On the menu, select the tab “cards.”
- Choose the credit card, then click the “pay” option to proceed.
- Now select the amount to pay, the amount is deducted from HDFC bank saving account or current account.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Through HDFC Bank Mobile APP
The HDFC Bank users can download the HDFC mobile app on their devices to avail of the credit card services.
- Open the mobile app and sign in with your customer ID and password.
- On the menu, click on the “credit card” options.
- Next, select the option credit card payment and choose the account you want to make payments.
- Enter the amount to pay, whether the outstanding, minimum amount due, or any amount you wish to send.
- Now click the pay bill tab to complete the transaction.
HDFC Credit Card bill payment using a non-HDFC Account
The applicant doesn’t require an HDFC bank account to have an HDFC credit card. Anyone can pay for credit bill through a non-HDFC bank account such as:
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Through NEFT
- Go to your HDFC bank’s net banking https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ portal and log in using the customer id and password.
- On the fund transfer menu, click the option NEFT option to continue.
- Next, visit the “add beneficiary” section and enter your credit card number in place of the beneficiary account number. Enter the card’s name at the beneficiary name and HDFC credit card IFSC code (HDFC0000128).
- After adding the beneficiary, now enter the amount to pay.
- Recheck the details and accepts terms and conditions, then click pay.
Through RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) using the IFSC Code
- Open your bank’s net banking service portal.
- On the menu, click on the option “funds transfer” add the HDFC bank credit card as the beneficiary. Enter the beneficiary account number as the HDFC credit card number. The beneficiary name will be your name, then enter your IFSC code HDFC0000128.
- After selecting the credit card, enter the amount to pay.
- Review all details, then click the “pay” button.
HDFC Credit Card Login Payment Bill Desk Method
- Visit the HDFC credit card bill desk.
- Next, enter the credit card number, email id, and amount to pay.
- Select the bank through which you want to complete the transaction.
- The system will open the bank’s web portal, enter the customer id and password.
- Recheck the details and authorize the payment by entering the OTP send to your mobile number.
- The payment will reflect in the account within three working days.
HDFC credit card bill payment through the UPI using the HDFC IFSC code
- Open the bank’s mobile banking app and click the UPI tab.
- The system will request an SMS which will link your mobile.
- Create a UPI ID and then select an account number to link the UPI id with.
- Now open the mobile app and select the “pay” button.
- Proceed and click the tab UPI payment.
- Now click the send money button, pay the bill using the UPI id or account number.
- Enter the amount as per the bill, enter the remarks, and enter the amount.
HDFC Credit Card Payment Through VISA Cardpay
- Open the net banking website of the preferred bank. Enter your customer id and password.
- On the menu, select the option “third party funds transfer tab, next select the option VISA cardpay
- Next, enter the sender and receiver’s details.
- Proceed and enter the account which you want to use for payment.
- Enter the credit card details, the amount the click pay button.
- The payment will show at the account within two working days. The sender will incur a fee of Rs. 5 as a processing fee.
HDFC credit card bill payment by cheque
The applicant can clear the credit bill by dropping a check at the bank's drop boxes. Enter the required details such as name, account number, etc. These payments will process within three working days.
HDFC Bank Credit Card bill payment by Cash
Visit any HDFC bank branch and process the transaction. A fee of RS. 100 applies as a processing fee.
HDFC Credit Card Payment through standing instructions
Bank cardholder can request for autopay from the HDFC bank account. The bank will deduct the amount from your account every month as per instructions. It would be best to have the right balance in your account for the process to take place.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Desk Payment
Direct link: https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/HDFC_card.jsp