The Standard Chartered Credit Card Application Status 2022. How to check standard chartered Bank credit card application status at https://www.sc.com/in/bank-with-us/online-banking-login/
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Status
Standard Chartered Bank is among the oldest and best banks in India. The bank has global influence as it’s established in different countries worldwide. The bank provides Indian residents with a variety of banking and financial services. The banks have an array of credit cards that have various benefits according to the type. Credit card applicants benefit from rewards, cash back offers, and great payment options.
The Standard Chartered credit cards are specially made to suit every applicant’s needs. There are different categories designed for each requirement. Once the applicant applies for the credit card in SC bank, they receive many financial and banking advantages ranging from no hidden charges, security from fraud, rewards, and cashbacks. These are just a few advantages offered by the Standard Chartered bank.
Required Documents for Applying for SC Bank Credit Card
- Identity proof such as passport, PAN card, voter ID card, government ID.
- Address proof documents
- Financial or income proof documents: salaried applicants should provide a recent monthly salary slip. For self-employed individuals, they should present a copy of income tax returns.
The eligibility criteria differ according to the credit card type you wish to the app. The age limit is the same for all cards. The applicant should be 21-65 years old to avail of the SC bank credit card. However, your income will determine whether you’re eligible to apply for a credit card. The applicant must be an Indian resident to apply for the credit card.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered bank Credit Card
- Open the SC bank website page.
- The applicant needs to submit the following:
- Tick if you have an existing SCB credit card
- If you have loans in the past.
- Date of birth
- City of residence
- Source of income
- Your gross fixed monthly income
- Email ID
- Mobile number.
- After filling in the above details, click proceed button.
- The system will send the verification codeto the registered mobile number. Use the number to validate all detail to continue.
- Now fill in the personal, employment, and income details on the application page.
- Recheck all the details and click submit button.
- The bank will verify the details and if you fulfill all the criteria. The SCB will offer the credit card. The bank has the right to reject your application.
- Suppose you qualify the bank will issue an application ID.? You can use the number to check application status.
- The applicant can apply for the card by visiting the bank or using email.
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Application Status 2022
The standard chartered credit card application status check online
- Visit the official Standard Chartered Bank website page.
- Enter the application ID and your registered mobile number.
- The system will provide the SCB credit card application status on the screen.
The standard Chartered bank application status has different results as follows:
- In progress: the bank is still verifying your details and will either process or reject the application.
- Rejected: the bank can reject the application if you don’t fulfill the said eligibility criteria. Visit the SCB branch for more information.
- Dispatched: the result means the card was approved and already sent to the address provided during the application. The bank will send an SMS with details of the dispatch.
- No records found: if the status indicates no records found. The applicant needs to provide more details and apply for the card again. They can use the online or offline method.
- On hold: if the card is on hold, the bank will contact you to provide more information.
- Approved: this means your details went through successfully, and the bank will dispatch the card soon.
- Why has the SCB rejected my credit card application?
The SCB bank has the right to reject any application if they don't fulfill the eligibility criteria. If the applicant's income doesn't suit the card, the bank cannot process the request. Other reasons might be multiple credit cards, income age limit, and more.
- My credit card status shows as dispatched, but I haven't received the card yet?
The bank will send an SMS when they dispatch the credit card. They will inform you of the date of arrival and the location where you should pick the card. The process might take 3-4 working days, give it some time and check. However, you can contact customer care for more information.
- How long does it take to process a credit card application?
The process might take one month. The bank will validate the documents and details first. They will either approve or reject the request. However, they will contact you if they need more information or explain why they cannot offer the card. Ensure to check the status of your application using the above process.
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Apply Online
Direct Link: https://apply.standardchartered.co.in/credit-card/