The SBI Reward Points: How to redeem sbi credit card reward points through net banking, mobile banking, Offline the SBI credit card Redeem process online at sbicard.com (or) onlinesbi.com
SBI bank offers more than banking and financial services; bank customers can enjoy free rewards points they can redeem. The bank has different banking cards, where each has unique reward points. SBI bank users can redeem the points according to the bank’s term and select the right card to enjoy maximum benefits.
SBI Credit Card Reward Points
The SBI credit card plays a significant role in each point counts; customers can purchase different goods from retail shops or make an online payment. The bank gives the amount to redeem on every point; you can redeem the points for merchandise, gift vouchers, and a reversal of fees. The reward points act as a thank you gift for every rupee you spend and the banking services.
Transactions not eligible for the reward points
SBI has new terms and conditions on reward points; the new rule took effect from 1st July 2020 onward there are some transactions which don’t qualify to receive the reward points as follows:
- No points earned while loading your e-wallet.
- All cash withdraws
- Balance transfer
- If there are disputed transactions
- While making purchases at the petrol pumps or service station.
- Dial a draft facility
- Financial fines such as late payment charges, dishonored cheque.
How to Redeem SBI Reward Points
How to redeem SBI credit card reward points online process?
The SBI credit card points are easy to redeem using online platforms such as net banking and mobile banking services. Use the steps below to redeem your points:
- Open the SBI card website https://www.sbicard.com/ portal using your login details: customer id and password.
- On the homepage, go to the tab Rewards then click on the option Redeem Rewards.
- Enter the Reward points, city, and the category.
- Now check the items listed on the Reward catalog then click one as per your preference.
- Next, select the option Redeem now to confirm.
- Users should log in to their mobile app using the SBI account customer id and password.
- On the menu, select the option Rewards next click on the tab Redeem rewards.
- Enter the Rewards points, city, and the category.
- The page will display the items in the Reward catalog. Now pick one as per your wish then click Redeem now to confirm; the system will automatically redeem the points.
Offline the SBI credit card Redeem process.
Customers have the chance to redeem their reward points using offline methods. They can use the customer care desk to redeem the points. Call the SBI customer care number where the bank official will help you through the redemption process. The bank offers the choice of paying for items using the points or points+pay option. Here the user can purchase items and the additional balance pay from your credit card. For debit cardholders, they can redeem their SBI debit card Reward points by converting them to cash.
Other SBI credit card Reward point benefits
Air mile conversion SBI credit card rewards points
Some SBI cardholders enjoy the privilege of travel-centric services; one has the will to convert the reward points to air miles and book a flight ticket using the points. the bank has the benefits for two bank cards:
- Air India SBI platinum card
- Air India SBI signature card.
The bank set conversion rate is one reward point for one Air mile. However, the benefits apply while booking flights only on Air India services. The bank also provides users with benefits from Vistara flights; users earn points when they shop using the credit card.
- The SBI card ELITE
- State Bank card prime
- SBI card ELITE advantage
- The SBI card prime advantage
SBI credit card reward catalog
The SBI reward catalog has different items to choose from according to the points you’re redeeming. The Items are from unique, and quality brands such as Apple, Philips, Prestige, Wildcraft, American Tourister Titan, Paul Smith Yatra, shoppers stop, Fab India, and many more.
- Exclusive electronic gadgets
- All home appliances
- Lifestyle and luxury
- Dining and entertainment equipment
- Cloths and accessories.
- Health and fitness
- Travel and holiday privileges.
- How can I pay for my SBI credit card outstanding amount using my Reward points?
Yes, cardholders can pay from their outstanding amount using a reward point. The bank allows users to use the reward points in the multiples of 2,000.
- Can I redeem my reward points once my SBI card is closed?
No, you cannot access your reward points once the card has been closed.
- Can I earn a reward point for transactions made during the moratorium period?
The credit card will continue earning points all through as per the SBI bank card policy.
- How do I convert the SBI credit card points to cash?
SBI bank customers who need to convert their points to cash have to email the bank or contact the bank via customer care numbers.
- How can a debit cardholder earn reward points?
Debit cardholders are eligible to earn SBI reward points; they should visit the reward website page and login suing their correct login details. The page will display the points earned on your card, select an item from the reward catalog that matches the points, or convert the points to cash.
- Can I transfer SBI reward points?
The bank doesn't allow the user to transfer the reward points; you can only redeem and purchase an item, gifts, or vouchers but cannot transfer to other users.
- Do the SBI reward points expire?
Yes, the SBI reward points expire after 24 months from its accretion, ensure to redeem the points once in a while.